Cardiff CAMRA aims to provide a varied and exciting calendar of social events throughout the year. Full details of this year's events can be found in our calendar or in What's Brewing every month.
For some trips, booking is compulsory. This is because we need to know numbers in advance. In other cases, booking is advisable to avoid disappointment if you turn up at the departure point and find the trip full.
To make a booking, you may either:
- Pay the booking fee at any Cardiff CAMRA meeting, giving your name and contact details and selected pick up point. This payment will be deducted from the sum payable on the day of the trip. For example, if the tour price is £20 and the booking fee is £10, the balance of £10 will be payable on the day.
- Pay by post by sending a cheque for the booking fee plus £2 per booking to CAMRA Events, 9 Blake Court, Schooner Way, Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff, CF10 4DW. Also give the name(s) of the person(s) the booking is for, your contact details and selected pick up point. For example, if the tour price is £20, the booking fee is £10 and you are making a booking for two people, you need to send a cheque for £22 with a further £20 payable on the day. Please make cheques payable to “Campaign for Real Ale”.
Depending on the tour itinerary, pickups may be arranged for some or all of the following points:
- Brecon: Riverside car park.
- Cardiff City Centre: At front of National Museum, Cathays Park.
- Cardiff, Gabalfa: Northbound bus stops on slip road on south side of Gabalfa Interchange.
- Cardiff, Manor Way: northbound X4 bus stop about 100 metres south of Ty'n y Parc Road junction.
- Newport City Centre: Corner of Pentonville and Queen’s Hill Crescent (behind railway station).
- Treforest: Bus stop on Forest Road, near Otley Arms.
- Barry: Broad Street, old bus garage.
For further information, visit www.cardiffcamra.co.uk or contact the Social Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org 029 2048 6784 or 077 7938 6642.