As a membership organisation, the Campaign for Real Ale is only a success when its members join in and get involved.
Becoming a more active member is probably the best way to get the most out of your CAMRA membership and is something you can do in a range of different ways. For example, why not consider the following?
- Next time you visit a pub, let others know what you thought using the National Beer Scoring System.
- Meet fellow members and enjoy a fine pint at one of our meetings or social events.
- Submit a pub review for our online pub guide
- Volunteer a little of your time at a CAMRA beer festival, for example our own Great Welsh Beer and Cider Festival this June.
- Have your say in the campaign's management by joining the branch committee.
CAMRA owes its position as the largest single issue consumer body in Europe entirely to the many thousands of members across the country that volunteer some of their time for its success. If you'd like to know more, please contact us.